I accept insurance for Motor Vehicle Accidents (MVA) and some Health Insurance Plans for massage only. Currently I am a provider for Pacific Source Health Plans. Please read below about what you need to bring to your appointment.
1. A prescription for massage therapy from a doctor. This includes M.D., N.D., Chiropractor, D.O., or a Nurse Practitioner.
2. Your claim number.
3. Insurance company’s name, agent’s name and contact information.
4. Print out and complete intake form, or you can fill it out at our first appointment.
For Pacific Source Health Plans, call the customer service number to ask about your massage benefits: (541) 684-5582 or (888) 977-9299.
1. Call your Health Insurance plan’s customer service and about your massage benefits. Important questions to ask are:
- how many visits per year
- what is the deductible
- do I have to see someone in network
- how much is my copay
- do I need a doctor’s prescription for massage therapy
2. Please print out and complete an intake form, or you can fill it out at our first appointment.
3. Bring your insurance card to the appointment.